Rad Melee/Ice Armor and experimentation

Colder

I really just wanted experimentation for thematic reasons, so respec'd the rad/ice I've been toying with. I grabbed four powers from experimentation, I skipped the buff.

Poison Dart is pretty great. extremely fast, although admittedly my rech is extremely high but it recharges in .6 of a second. Initially it does almost no damage, but DoT packs a punch. 4 darts can take out a minion, although that is also 6 slotted. ( I put 2 earlier realizing the elec affin defender and corrupter were boosting a good bit of that dmg) it does take a second of course, being DoT. but once you get a couple stacked up it starts to go fairly quickly.

I picked up Speed of Sound. I didn't have a travel power and its nice, but the crown jewel of this power is the teleport. Jaunt can be used 3 times in a row, and is very quick. I use this power in combat because unlike teleport, you don't hover. so it makes a quick way getting mob to mob.

Corrosive Vial is the whole reason I picked this pool. I mean throwing a glass vial of some chemical on my enemies?! Yes, Please! Like Poison Dart, not much damage is done initially, and the recharge is pretty long. after playing with procs ive decided just slotting for damage normally works better, it seems to only hit 8? enemies. really tough to gauge, it might just be a smaller radius than most. I also forgot to add it significantly reduces the enemies def, by 10% unenhanced. It is a fantastic power especially stacked with the DoT of icicles and irradiated ground on top of atom smasher, shit just melts.

Adrenal Booster is nice. I've got 3 recharges in it and it still takes over a minute to recharge and lasts a minute, so youre not gonna get this bad boy permad like hasten, but that doesn't make it any less valuable. it boosts dmg, tohit, rech, and secondary effects which is pretty damn cool. I mean more rech more corrosive vials.

In summary I love this pool. I've been teaming with an Electric Affinity defender and with that extra dmg holy cow! Stuff is just melting with the DoT! hope this helps anybody thinking about taking the pool!

edit: just updated some info

Edited by Colder