Crafting issue

WillParkinson

I have been trying to work on my crafting badges, and have run into a fairly serious problem. Some of the ones I'm crafting (such as the 25 and 30 heal enhancements) are not giving credit toward the badge. I've been stuck at 7/12 for the longest, and no matter how many I craft, that number doesn't seem to want to change. Most work fine, but a few seem to have the same problems.

41 minutes ago, WillParkinson said:

I have been trying to work on my crafting badges, and have run into a fairly serious problem. Some of the ones I'm crafting (such as the 25 and 30 heal enhancements) are not giving credit toward the badge. I've been stuck at 7/12 for the longest, and no matter how many I craft, that number doesn't seem to want to change. Most work fine, but a few seem to have the same problems.

That sounds like you're probably not crafting both level 25 AND level 30 heals.  The badge needs you to craft 6x level 25 and 6x level 30, plus one more that can be either level. 

All the IO crafting badges (other than the level 10 badge) need you to craft both of the levels.

Edited by Grouchybeast
  • Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

6 hours ago, Grouchybeast said:

That sounds like you're probably not crafting both level 25 AND level 30 heals.  The badge needs you to craft 6x level 25 and 6x level 30, plus one more that can be either level. 

All the IO crafting badges (other than the level 10 badge) need you to craft both of the levels.

Thank you, Grouchybeast! The wording doesn't really point that out, and I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack.