Sentry (suggestion) new power set

Blyzzard

Hello

These days I've been thinking about creating a new character and I thought I'd like to create a "sand" character.
I looked at what to do and I thought, I'm going to use the Storm Summoning powerset and change the color of the powers.
So it works, but that line only exists for the Mastermind, the defender and the controller.
You also have to take another powerset, but I don't really like anything.
So I decided to create a powerset dedicated to the sentinel first. Inspired at first by the Storm Summoning powerset, then I deviated to try to make it a unique powerset.
I would ask you to be indulgent, this is the first time I've done this and there are surely many mistakes in the design.

Sand Storm (sentry) Primary Powers.

1 Sand Wind: You can trigger a gust of wind that causes considerable damage over a large area of the cone, and reduces enemy accuracy.
Ranged (Cone), Minor DMG(Smash), Foe -To Hit

1 Big Gust of Sand Wind: You set off a huge gust of wind that can knock enemies off their feet, cause considerable damage over a wide area of the cone and reduce their accuracy.
Ranged (Cone), Moderate DMG(Smash), Foe -To Hit, Knockback

2 Torrent of Sand: You summon a wave of sand that sweeps the enemies in its bow. The attack causes only minimal damage, but it slows the enemies down and reduces their chances of hitting.
Ranged (Cone), Moderate DMG(Smach), Foe -To Hit, Foe -speed

6 Aim: Greatly increases the chance to hit of your attacks for a few seconds. Slightly increases damage.
Self +To Hit, +DMG

8 Quicksand : You can create quicksand at a targeted location. Enemies that pass through quicksand will be trapped, their movement will be significantly slowed down and their defence reduced. Enemies trapped in quicksand cannot jump or fly.
Ranged (Location AoE), Foe -DEF(All), -Fly, -Jump, -Speed

12 Sand Tornadoes: Create 2 sand tornadoes that will chase your enemies, throwing them into the air and causing great damage. Victims are disoriented and their defense is reduced.
Summon Tornado: PBAoE, High DMG(Smash), Foe Disorient, Knockback, FoE -Def

18 Wall of sand: You make stalagmites of sand spring up from the ground in front of you, creating a "wall" to pierce anything that touches them, then explode violently, sending shards of stalagmites in all directions.
Ranged (AoE), Moderate DMG(Smach), Foe Disorient, FoE -To Hit

26 Sand breath: You blow a very violent sand wind towards your enemies, it causes them damage, but above all reduces their precision, slowing them down and even immobilizing them. In addition to the possible improvements, the duration of the breath will increase at the same time as your level and by the same token the damages as well as the slowdowns/immobilizations.
Ranged (Cone), Moderate DMG(Smach), Foe -To Hit, Foe -Speed, FoE Hold

32 Tornado Fields: You create a tornado field around you that devastates everything. Your enemies are projected, their precision is reduced to nothing, their defenses are diminished, those who remain standing are immobilized and all suffer very heavy damage. Survivors will be disoriented.
PBAoE, Extreme DMG (Smash), Foe Hold, -Def (All), -To hit, FoE Knockback, Foe Disorient

So for the names I lacked a little bit of imagination sorry 🙂

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)