TW/Bio or TW/Fire?

Fordson

Hello friends.  I just upgraded my cpu and now can handle the game beautifully at the 64 setting.  That also means I can duelbox as well.  So I made second account and will have just ONE toon on it.  You guessed it, a farmer! XD  That being said, I don't want to rehash the which set is best debate, but rather pose another question.  Is Burn such a good power that taking that would justify taking the /Fire secondary?  /Bio is awesome and I wouldn't have to worry about dying and I have a build already drawn up where I can be in the +End stance and still be capped out in Res to S/L.  With all the heavy dmg that TW does, would that out weigh Burn?  Thank you for any replies and help.  

The debate is settled. Spines/Fire is the best for farming because you're easily capped against fire, and do lots of AoE damage.

That being said, if you really want to just farm, go with /Fire. If you think you might want to do other things with the character eventually, then go with /Bio. TW/Bio is really strong, because both sets over preform, but they don't make a good farmer together without (almost) as much work as it would take any other AT/Powerset combo.

Thank you very much for the reply. You do make a valid point and getting Bio to the cap point and how much it needs to get there. I do want to get the four main accolades for the toon, but that would be the extent of leaving AE. So going with /Fire, is TW (along with Mu) a “good” primary choice. I do understand that Spines (some will argue Rad) is the “best/better” choice but I have actually made and own a Spines/Firm (not IO’d out) toon and don’t really like that play style (I’m sorry). I also have a Rad/ as well, just thought I’d do something that I haven’t done in TW. I noticed it has a lot of heavy dps aoe attacks and I fig along with Mu, it would work out well. Any experience in both together, or at least 50 TW?  Thanks again.