TF/Mission leader bonus

MsSmart

This could be a bit controversial...

When playing there are lots of folks who wants to do the TF, but the majority of them do not want to lead them for many reasons that may be good, indifferent or bad. It does not matter.

What matters is how to make more folks to be willing to lead?

My suggestion or thought is to award some kind of reward to the leader, this way the reward may influence others to make the leap into leadership.

I have observed that the end of each mission, there is a completion of mission reward, so whoever had the star during the mission (allows for leaders to change) gets a 25% bonus increase to exp and inf gain awarded at the end of the mission. There would be no increase in enhancement, salvage, or what not drops associated with end of mission rewards.

It is a thought towards solving a situation, not really a problem, and a way to reward those folks who are organizing activities.

If you have other suggestions on how to reward those undertaking the agony of group forming and leading, please share your thoughts, also welcomed are complementary suggestions to mine to prevent abuse, or some odd situation that could provide grief.

Hugs