That Was Great! (Gushing About Being a Villain)

ArchVileTerror

SO!  I just wrapped up a roleplay session tonight that was absolutely wonderful!

A player put out some feelers a while ago in the OOC Channel about her upcoming roleplay event; her character's powers originate from a dark pact signed by one of her ancestors.  The pact would allow an ancient, evil god to claim her soul on her 36th birthday.  When this hero learnt of this, she recruited a group of her fellow heroes to help her (and some not-quite-heroes too).  The player made some AE missions to help tell this story (and did a damned fine job of it too)!

I managed to help by getting to play a major villainous character from the plot, who ended up being a big part of moving the story along too!

All in all, it was a very pleasant experience for me.  It's been a while since I got to GM my tabletop sessions, but this really scratched that itch.  I look forward to doing more of this in the future!

So!  If anyone else out there wants a villain, or antagonist, or rival, or adversary for their narrative event or story arc, please let me know.  I am more than happy to breath life in to such roles!  It feels good to be bad, even if I lose, so long as I make the heroes WORK for it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1