I have Hibernate on two characters and I have discovered some really irritating features about NoPhase and other Hibernation effects in general.

1. If you activate Hibernate and you get CC'd BEFORE you solidify, your Hibernation will go on cooldown and you will still receive the NoPhase penalty.

2. If you die while activating Hibernate before the solidification you will receive NoPhase. In other words, NoPhase persists even after resurrection or hospitalization.

3. You can accidentally deactivate Hibernate before the solidification and still receive the NoPhase penalty.

4. You can die while Hibernation is active (DoTs, -Regen Debuffs) and again the NoPhase debuff persists even after resurrection or hospitalization.

For a tool that is designed to help rescue your character in a tight spot, it is extremely unreliable. You receive NoPhase immediately when you activate the ability no matter what the outcome is. I'm so frustrated with this ability. Could you guys please consider applying the NoPhase penalty AFTER solidification or better yet get rid of (or reduce the time) the penalty all together? Quite honestly I'm better off with a Self-Resurrection ability with this clunky functionality.

Note: NoPhase makes it so you cannot activate your phasing abilities again. Even if your ability recharged you will be unable to activate it until this debuff is gone. Meaning having an ability like Hibernate recharge faster than the penalty is a complete waste. You won't be able to activate it even if Hibernation already failed you in the activation process (CC, Death, double-tapping) until the debuff has expired.

Edited by Nayeh
  • Like 1