MM only MSR on Sat, May 9

Oklahoman

I've received a few requests to run another MM only MSR, with one request specifically asking about Saturday, May 9.

I'm tentatively scheduling this for 2pm Central, but I also want to be mindful of other regularly scheduled events going on at that same time. If you know of any such event we might step on, please reply and I will update the time accordingly.

If you have a MM that is 50+1 or greater, and you are interested in leading a team, send me a private message me here with your character name and details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

On 5/1/2020 at 1:24 PM, Oklahoman said:

I've received a few requests to run another MM only MSR, with one request specifically asking about Saturday, May 9.

I'm tentatively scheduling this for 2pm Central, but I also want to be mindful of other regularly scheduled events going on at that same time. If you know of any such event we might step on, please reply and I will update the time accordingly.

If you have a MM that is 50+1 or greater, and you are interested in leading a team, send me a private message me here with your character name and details.

I sent you a message ill volunteer my 50+1 MM to lead a team.  

• Like 1

Bumping to remind. I haven't heard of any conflicts with doing it at 2pm Central, so that is still the plan. Speak up if you know of a conflict.

Also, still looking for team leaders.

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

One final bump - event is about 3 hours away.

Thanks to everyone who came out today to join the FULL LEAGUE we ended up with! Respecting Homecoming's instructions, I will not be posting a video for this particular raid.

There will be another, but right now I don't know when exactly that will be. When I do schedule it, I will post it here with plenty of time for people to comment on the day/time. 🙂

Have fun out there!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 1:13 PM, Oklahoman said:

Thanks to everyone who came out today to join the FULL LEAGUE we ended up with! Respecting Homecoming's instructions, I will not be posting a video for this particular raid.

There will be another, but right now I don't know when exactly that will be. When I do schedule it, I will post it here with plenty of time for people to comment on the day/time. 🙂

Have fun out there!

yesterday someone  ( ithink robot Robert?) tried to organize a master mind MSR around 9 pm pacific...was late but I think he said another on Friday  at 12...I don't know if he meant mid day or midnight 

3 hours ago, CienFuegos said:

yesterday someone  ( ithink robot Robert?) tried to organize a master mind MSR around 9 pm pacific...was late but I think he said another on Friday  at 12...I don't know if he meant mid day or midnight 

Cool beans!

• Like 1