Fire/Rad Scrapper or Brute

Jolly Ogre

I do not know enough about brutes but my fire/rad is fun to play I do have softcapped positional s/l

Edited by hejtmane

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

Not sure if this helps but IO'd out my fire/rad  is sitting at 50 no alpha no accolades yet and I was able to solo Marauder lvl 50 AV no problems even had a boss and a couple minions on me the entire time. I am parking him for now because the changes to Shadow maul are so sweet and I am back to my dm/sd for my primary and I am starting a katana/wp I got one to 28 back in the day and just never finished him and my first 50 was a katana/sr with perma elude oh the 5 slotted damage days of i2-i3 so some unfinished business. He leveled great and held is own I played pesudo tank in some missions in the 30s-40s on some runs. I am a scrapper through and through.

Note I use Marauder because he is fairly middle of the road but has a big hit and easy to get to from ouroboros; if you can not beat him as an av then you need to go back to the drawing board on the build.

Anyways that is my experience on the fire/rad scrapper so I am bias and will always say scrapper

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA