Looking for New Convention in Hamilton, Ontario Area (for next year, 'cause you know . . . )

Due to a combination of management changes and the worldwide pandemic situation, it looks like my favourite geek convention is cancelled this year.  Not to discount the other more serious impacts which the virus and the subsequent lockdowns and quarantines have had on the world, of course.

But it looks like I'm going to be in the market later this year or early next for a new Hamilton-area geek or geek-related convention.

Eschewing overpopulated nightmares like AnimeNorth and CNExpo, does anyone have any good recommendations for my area now that ConBravo! is looking to be kaput?  

Crazy Stretch Goal:

Should we try to make a City of Heroes convention in this area, since Hamilton is historically the hub between the u.s. and Montreal dating all the way back to the bootleg alcohol daze of your prohibition era down there?  That would be pretty awesome.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

Don't know of any, but that area isn't far from where I grew up. Rural Elgin County, between St. Thomas and Port Stanley.  Never should have left to go back to the States. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291