Arc player settings?

Shofar

Hello,

This seems like a boom boom noob question, yet I can find more advanced things.

I have now played an arc that was a Mission Architect one in the AE building (the Moon one on page 1)

and I have even found all the great advice here on how to compose these missions...

...but  I have missed where to find how I change end-user player settings for these missions or arcs.

Like what levels I am, and the foes are, and some kind of settings I heard about regarding the bosses and something to toggle on or off with bosses depending on if you want ticket rewards or main game rewards (I see where to select which type rewards or drops you want, but there are suggestions that pop up saying to change other settings along with it, depending on which rewards or drops you chose.

Also, the architect guides refer to how users altering these settings can impact your custom arc and turn your boss into a Lieutenant etc.

It's these end user, player/foes/bosses level settings and related toggle settings I can't seem to locate.

Thanks for your help!

Shofar

Reunion

Notoriety settings can be changed by clicking on the little chat balloon icon that's found in the lower right corner of your chat pane.

You can also visit a Hero Corps Analyst (blue side) or a Fortunata Fateweaver (red side).

• Thanks 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

3 hours ago, Rathulfr said:

Notoriety settings can be changed by clicking on the little chat balloon icon that's found in the lower right corner of your chat pane.

You can also visit a Hero Corps Analyst (blue side) or a Fortunata Fateweaver (red side).

Thanks so much... I always seem to learn advanced things but with a few Swiss cheese holes of remedial knowledge holding it back. Video games is probably the one thing I'm bad about not sitting down and reading the long-hand documentation cover to cover, first.

That's just what the doctor ordered.

Dr. Thaddaeus Aeon, that is!  👍

• Like 1