Flashback badges not awarding?

Large Man

So I just did two Flashback arcs, the final Shining Stars arc and the Shauna Stockwell (or whatever her name was) arc, both with no inspirations and with primary/secondary powersets only, and neither one awarded the badges for doing so.

• 8 months later

I just did both the Clockwork Captive and Bonefire arcs, neither of which has an associated badge, and neither of those awarded me any flashback badges either. Did no temp powers and no enhancements on the first, AT powers only and no insps on the second, was awarded none of them. For whatever reason the game just up and refuses to give me any flashback badges past the lv 1-15 range.

• 3 weeks later

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I figured out what the problem with the flashback badges is.

So several of the arcs listed in the Flashback menu have actually been shuffled around from their original positions in the list, moved around to different level ranges. Apparently those relocated arcs are still counted as being in their original level ranges. The reason neither the Bonefire nor the Clockwork Captive arc awarded badges is because both of those arcs were originally in the 10-14 level range, which has no associated Orobouros badges. However Mind of a King and the Lars Hansen arc both awarded badges like normal, because neither of those arcs was relocated. I tested this theory out by running the Penelope Yin arc, which was originally listed as 15-19 but has since been moved to 20-24, with one of the challenges active that I hadn't gotten for 15-19. Sure enough, on completion I got the appropriate badge for the arc's original level range, and not the one it's currently listed as being part of.

• Like 1