Super Strength (SS) attack chains

madmalkav

I don’t have an example in front of me, but every time I see super strength attack chains talked about, it feels like they include an epic attack. That’s cool and all, but my super strength is more a Hercules or even an Incredible Hulk. I can’t see him throwing fireballs or shooting lasers out of his eyes. Am I really gimping myself if I cobble together an end game attack chain without an epic attack? Anyone tried this and have a good suggestion and maybe a recharge target? I’ld probably prefer to save Hurl for runners rather than use it all the time due to the animation time. I don’t mind using foot stomp for single target if there’s nothing better to do, especially since I’m toying around with the idea of a +recharge Proc in it if that doesn’t compromise my defenses. But I’m open to ideas. I’m leaning towards converse power and body mastery and just opting out of the laser eyes, but if there’s a pool I’m overlooking with a suitable attack that fits my theme better, I’m all ears. 

Maybe this?

Knockout Blow -> Haymaker -> Cross Punch -> Punch -> Haymaker -> Cross Punch

Take both Boxing and Kick in order to buff Cross Punch. Knockout blow needs to recharge in 8.58 seconds, requiring 292% recharge. 100% base, call it 95% from slotting, 70% from hasten, 37.5% from five Luck of the Gamblers and you have more than enough. only while Hasten is up, so I'd want more recharge than that, but you could also just throw more Punches in there while Hasten is down, since it will recharge faster than the duration of any of the other attacks.

Edit: Eh, if it were me, I'd probably use Foot Stomp instead of Punch. Then Knockout Blow has to recharge in 9.372 seconds, which is 267% recharge. And I'd want to be able to do it even with Hasten down, so about 72% global recharge with Hasten toggled off.

Edited by Werner
  • Thanks 1