I Need Help Putting Together a MM for the Friday Event

11Troy11

I want to make a mastermind for the event this Friday, and I'm down to bots or ninjas (I know that demons and thugs are supposed to do really well, but they're not appealing to me.

For boys I was thinking 

1. Thermal because ii's got a good mix of shields and heals with a couple of debuffs thrown in.

2. Force field because nothing will hardly ever die (though it might get boring

3. Rad because debuffs would help things doe faster and there's a heal as well.

For Ninjas, I really don't know. I hear they're super squishy (which makes no sense). Their damage is supposed to be pretty decent (from what o hear anyway), so I wonder if there's a way to shore up their squishiness to make them a good overall choice.

Thoughts?

With that many support toons, you should be defense hard capped most of the time from incarnate powers and leadership alone. 

Bots is a solid set; they're damage isn't high tier, but that doesn't matter for this event.  They can support themselves pretty well without much babysitting.

Ninjas can work, but realize you will be busy herding cats the entire time, and they even may stop rendering once they run off into oblivion.  For this event, it's about fun first and foremost; pick a primary that seems fun to you and secondary that you can handle and is interesting to use.

I'd avoid /FF unless you take a bunch of attacks to keep you busy during the event. 

With /Rad needing to use toggles to debuff, you may run into trouble trying to target mobs with so many pets around.  You still have the heal and accelerate metabolism , along with personal attacks, so /Rad would still effective. 

/Thermal is another solid pick.  I'm sure everyone will be resist capped, however, you also have two heals, two debuffs, forge, and personal attacks, if you pick any.

Helpful note: To prepare for Friday, be sure to go ahead and reroute one of your AC ducts to blow directly into your PC case, or if you're on a laptop, clear out your deep freezer and set up a desk and chair inside.

• Haha 1