Need help making a build. Bio/SS tank

KidKaos

I chose to make a SS/bio tank for pvp. i wanted something that could do both fight club and some Rv type stuff. I am currently working on getting parts but not rly sure where to put them and why. It's never been my strong quality on understanding making builds so if someone could help me id greatly appreciate it (;  If we can start out with something that even around 700 800 mill and upgrade later because I do have a farmer I made today.  I do realize this isn't going to be the best it's just a start ty. 

Edited by KidKaos

700m should be more than enough to make a top tier build, pvp builds typically arent as loaded on purples as pve builds

as a tank you arent going to be doing a massive amount of damage, but fossilize from earth mastery can hit pretty damn hard, and knockout blow is pretty good too, they are just let down by their long cd's. regardless, you should still get as many procs as is feasible in these attacks.

after that, you are mostly after movespeed cap (not useful for fightclub), hp and resistance.

i have no idea how to make fightclub builds, but for duelling blasters and the like, something like this would be a good starting point:

Tanker_-_Bio_Armor_-_Super_Strength.mxd

the build is a bit outdated, for example you would probably go into mighty leap instead of super jump, and im sure it would be pretty terrible for fight clubbing (im sure you would need more melee attacks for dps, and probably be tankier too), but it might give you some inspiration as to how to move forward. 

• Thanks 1

Ty cause I had no idea on where to start. I think I will try this build for open pvp b4 making a FC toon just so I know how to use the toon. I plan on also making a stalker for pvp. Any idea what's good for that atm? Also I'm on indom shard and am always looking for fellow pvpers. When I get my toons ready soon I'd deff b down to play. I'd also b down to moving to other shard for pvp events but ibdom is my main. Ty