Crash after defeating Hamidon.

Dimensio

Since Saturday night players on Excelsior have been experiencing mass simultaneous crashes after defeating Hamidon.  It occurred three times on Saturday and thus far once on Sunday (the first Hamidon defeat went without incident but people crashed after the second).  The cash occurs within a minute or two of the Hamidon Buds spawning.

Not every player crashed, but a significant number did and all at exactly the same time.

One of the crashes occurred at around 22:00 Eastern time on Saturday.

I sent crash reports in each time, but I figured that I should mention something on the forum also, just to be thorough.

5 minutes ago, Keen said:

This has been happening for a while:

On which server do you play?  I regularly attend Hamidon raids on Excelsior and no one seemed to think that this behavior was normal prior to last night.

12 minutes ago, Dimensio said:

On which server do you play?  I regularly attend Hamidon raids on Excelsior and no one seemed to think that this behavior was normal prior to last night.

Everlasting. We do four raids per day (six on weekends) and those crashes happen around 1 out of 3 times affecting a varying number of people.

@Keen Stronghold (Virtue, Everlasting)
Hamidon Raids - Role Guide

oh hey the thing i posted about forever ago but kinda got pushed to the side. 

Yea we notice it on Everlasting frequently enough. it seems to be tempermental about when it makes people crash, and whether it has silent crashes or crashes that produce crash reports.