No Rep for pvp kills at range

Quillz

When i PvP  if i kill someone from range or lose line of sight, I dont get any Rep for the kill. This started August of last year. A patch came out, i think it had pvp content in it. but not sure. I have Re-validated my files and that doesnt help. I have re-download the game. I am not sure what else to do. Just looking to fix the issue. My support ticket # 12580. There is a picture of 1 of my kills that i didnt get rep for. I even had it time stamped.  2] [Looking For Group] Zanzara: Terra Volta Trial 3...LF4M...level 44 ad up
[12:52] You gain 973 influence.
[12:52] You have defeated Huntard
[12:53] Longbow Warden has defeated Fire Tarantula

Edited by Quillz
more info

On 5/26/2020 at 12:14 PM, Quillz said:

When i PvP  if i kill someone from range or lose line of sight, I dont get any Rep for the kill. This started August of last year. A patch came out, i think it had pvp content in it. but not sure. I have Re-validated my files and that doesnt help. I have re-download the game. I am not sure what else to do. Just looking to fix the issue. My support ticket # 12580. There is a picture of 1 of my kills that i didnt get rep for. I even had it time stamped.  2] [Looking For Group] Zanzara: Terra Volta Trial 3...LF4M...level 44 ad up
[12:52] You gain 973 influence.
[12:52] You have defeated Huntard
[12:53] Longbow Warden has defeated Fire Tarantula

This was a bug on Live.  I don't know if it has even been fixed or not. 

This also shows up on AV's and Giant Monsters at times.  It was supremely frustrating to blow a Task Force by killing something at range.  Tons of time and no way to finish it.  I had it happen a few months back on something I was trying to get a badge for.  Too far away and no credit or badge.