Looking for an active SG

Osprey39

Hey all, I recently started playing and I'm still pretty inexperienced with this game and I'm looking for some people to play with regularly.  I am looking for a Super Group that is first and foremost active.  I've gotten invites from a couple where it seems that 95% of the roster belong to the leader, 4% never log on and 1% is me 😛   If your group is looking for people, let me know here please and thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, Osprey39 said:

Hey all, I recently started playing and I'm still pretty inexperienced with this game and I'm looking for some people to play with regularly.  I am looking for a Super Group that is first and foremost active.  I've gotten invites from a couple where it seems that 95% of the roster belong to the leader, 4% never log on and 1% is me 😛   If your group is looking for people, let me know here please and thanks in advance.

We can hook you up, pm me if interested and ill provide you with a discord link to get with someone to get you on board.

• 3 weeks later

I'd offer you a Spot in The Tiki Club, but we as a unit are active for 1 month, disactive for another, or only partially, etc..

I hate inviting folks to that, then they feel lonely when the large group of us are off doing other games.  We are a group of close friends/family that met because of CoH, been together ever since.(We are a decent sized group too)

• 10 months later