New Redside Content: AMBITIONS

11 minutes ago, tidge said:

I keep coming back to this complaint...

If you take your villain 'all the way through' Red side (lvl 1 - 50), you will get a significant amount of NPC dialogue that is *very* respectful/fearful of your accomplishments. For example, finish the Lord Recluse SF and there are several Red side NPCs which congratulate you. I don't recall any dialogue kudos for having done the Statesmen/Ms. Liberty TF.

I feel somewhat the same.

Ontop of what you said, if people already feel that their character is a lackey on red side...why not make a character who is a lackey?  Are people just incapable of roleplaying different things?  And it can't be they don't want to degrade themselves to such a lesser position...if they play blue, you're practically an errand-person literally there to do the bidding of others, i.e. a lackey.  You're hardly organizing a force that upholds operations and leading them or anything or even changing the status quo.

While not all of my characters are lackeys, I do have a few who are literally curious cats that just do stuff for bad people to make friends.  Or they just go around laughing at people's misfortune.  I do have characters who seek more of a world domination goal, but nothing presented here even comes a lightyear close to such types of goals or how they'd want it to turn out in the end.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1