A Few Suggestions

First off, I'd like to extend my deepest appreciation to the best GM's for bringing back the greatest MMO ever made. You guys made my dream come true. All of the improvements you've made thus far have taken the game to levels far beyond any of us experienced when it was live.

There's a few enhancements I'd like to see in the near future. Apologies for the repetitiveness if these have been discussed before.

1. More SG base storage options - Can we have recipe storage added? I currently have to email my recipes to myself to share across my alts. Would also like to be able to store influence and other items such as merits, currently also being shared by email. Note: this not a request to eliminate email since this is still highly utilized, especially for players who opt not to build bases.
  2. More autofire capabilities - Is it possible to have at least one more in addition to the only one I've been usually applying on Hasten? 
  3. Skip cutscenes - I don't know how much of a problem this would pose on team play. Would it throw gameplay off that much? I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal - whoever wants to advance they can, those who for whatever reason want to see the cutscene can, they would just need to catchup. In solo, make this available, or at the very least, have it where each new scene you encounter you can't skip the first time, but you can skip anytime you replay afterwards.
Edited by MageAgainstTheRegime

1. Storage - make enhancement and drop on a storage table, pick up with alt, and you can use /altinvite with your main to invite to your personal SG, log off main, and alt is already inside SG.  Not so much with public SG.  Make sure you have open settings for pick up and drop.  Should only really be sending influence to cut down on the emailing, maybe merits, and BADGE COLLECTING making stuff is not a great excuse if you want to make a ton enhancements on ALL your alts as you are giving yourself a choke point for the task slowing down the process; plus there are way to many badges for many alts unless you are hardcore insane.

2. No - Not really required, most likely autofire was added as an after thought back before release.  Having additional auto fires will just make things like Farming so much easier - Hasten/Burn/Spine Burst + Quill + Blazing Aura damage auras is a lot of easy mode damage without being at the keyboard and alt tabing every 5 minutes.  Only really benefits a few click mez protection buttons or maybe an aura heal, but outside mez protection vs hasten not a lot of powers have a really good excuse for an extra freebie thoughtless action.

3. Agree, have text off so I am just watching crappy emotes I see on the street while forced to do nothing.

Also

Nerf Regen

Balance GM_Jimmy

Nerf Positron

Buff Backalley Brawler

Revamp FoTM sets

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer