Claws Eviscerate animation.

Would like to see the animation swapped with the animation for Sweeping Strike from Dual Blades. 

Since entirely new powersets have been created using existing animations, it should be possible to do. 

I'd even be willing to accept a slight damage reduction on the power if it is deemed too much for a 1.33 second animation versus a 2.33 second animation.  According to Mid's the base damage is 143 for Eviscerate and 122 for Sweeping Strike. I could live with 21 points less base damage in exchange for a faster animation. 

a) i like the existing animation.   I'm fine iwth additional choices, but I wouldn't want the existing animation ripped away entirely.

b) I'd be okay with a slightly curtailed animation where you spend slightly less time flipping in the air before you strike with the claws, plus a corresponding rebalance.

c) alternately, some dead time could be tacked onto the shorter animation until they both take the same time.

• Like 1

For me the existing animation just feels....off. It looks cool, but it doesn't make a lot of logical sense for this whirlwind of destruction to do a double backflip in the middle of a fight. Ripper in Spines has the same issue. 

Note that I'm not actually expecting this to happen, just throwing out a suggestion. Out of all the Claws players I know, most of them do not like how slow Eviscerate is when contrasted with the feel of speed the rest of the set conveys. 

If there was someone that could tweak animations and make it a single backflip I'd be cool with that too. But I don't think they have anyone that can do that.