Human only warshade - A reasonable or not-so-good variation on the Coffin Queen build?

SableShrike's Coffin Queen build is a thoughtfully put together and very useful template for an effective human warshade. And, there seem to be quite a few reasonable variations possible within that general framework for a build. Below is (potentially, possibly) one variation that would hopefully hold up well in-game. 

Feedback is welcomed. 

Notes on the build:

- A force feedback in Dark Detonation should hopefully bring recharge a bit closer to perma hasten. 

- This build has noticeably lower melee defense by default, but with the ability to use vengeance should a teammate fall.  Also, it takes 2 stacks of eclipse to max resistances to smash / lethal / nrg / neg nrg / fire / cold, and 4 stacks of eclipse to max toxic and psionic resist. 

- This build has decent -recharge debuff protection (50%).

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Umbral By Nature: Level 50 Magic Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ebon Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(A), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Absorption -- GldArm-Res/Rech/End(A)
Level 2: Gravity Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 4: Orbiting Death -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(9), EndRdx-I(11)
Level 6: Shadow Blast -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Dmg(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(15)
Level 10: Penumbral Shield -- Ags-Psi/Status(A)
Level 12: Sunless Mire -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(21)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Twilight Shield -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 18: Gravity Well -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(45), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(46), GldStr-%Dam(50)
Level 20: Essence Drain -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(23), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25)
Level 22: Stygian Circle -- EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal(48)
Level 24: Shadow Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Gravitic Emanation -- AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(A), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(27), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(27), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(31), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(33), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(33)
Level 28: Inky Aspect -- Stp-Acc/Rchg(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun(29), Stp-Acc/EndRdx(29), Stp-Stun/Rng(31), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Dark Detonation -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(33), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(34), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(36)
Level 32: Dark Extraction -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), SlbAll-Build%(37), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 35: Quasar -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 38: Eclipse -- PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(40), TtnCtn-ResDam(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(43)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Dark Sustenance 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 10: Shadow Recall -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(43), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Seers Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
------------
------------

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

Eh, the slotting in your shields kinda makes it necessary to have eclipse and if you're going to depend on eclipse you don't need those shields, so you can turn them off to save tons of endurance. You're pretty overly accurate, like 225% chance to hit +4 bosses with EE, so you probably don't need Tactics either. Defense is honestly whatever for a WS with 85% resistance.

FF has a less than 10% chance to proc in that, but it should still be OK.

Turn one of those purple enhancements in Gravitic into the Chance for Fire Damage proc (least resisted among them all), you're at 6/5 on 10% global recharge sets. Or FF if you want, much higher chance to proc than Detonation.

I'd put End/Rech + Heal/Rech in Stygian Circle because well, you use ~7 end/s with your attack chain and toggles and only have like 3.5 end/s.

Reactive Radial is arguably better because -res gets resisted and it's the best DoT of all Interfaces, but either one helps.

• Like 1

Hopestar: Thank you for your feedback!

I didn't notice that Kheldian Grace also gives a +10% recharge bonus. I'm glad you pointed that out. And, your suggestions for gravitic emanation are helpful and appreciated. Also, I'm putting a +endurance proc into stygian circle to boost endurance recovery, which is likely to be a key friction point for the build.

I'm tentatively switching to assault, instead of tactics, and I'll see how that plays out in-game. The key benefits from having tactics and being over-accurate are threefold: mitigating the effects of blindness, mitigating the effects of to hit debuffs, and supporting teammates who may have accuracy issues. Assault does have its benefits as well, though, and it's also a worthy pick. 

It seems helpful to vary what shields get run according to the mobs being fought. For example, in smash / lethal heavy fights, keep gravity shield running and de-toggle penumbral and twilight shields. And so on, just in case eclipse doesn't get as many targets as would be desired every so often. That's hard to convey through a character planner build, though, and so I get why feedback is being offered for that. 

The modified build, taking into account your feedback, is given below:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Umbral By Nature: Level 50 Magic Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ebon Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(A), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(3), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Absorption -- GldArm-Res/Rech/End(A)
Level 2: Gravity Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 4: Orbiting Death -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(9), EndRdx-I(11)
Level 6: Shadow Blast -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Dmg(15), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(15)
Level 10: Penumbral Shield -- Ags-Psi/Status(A)
Level 12: Sunless Mire -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(21)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Twilight Shield -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 18: Gravity Well -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(45), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(46), GldStr-%Dam(50)
Level 20: Essence Drain -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(23), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25)
Level 22: Stygian Circle -- PrfShf-End%(A), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(48)
Level 24: Shadow Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Gravitic Emanation -- Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(A), Stp-Stun/Rng(27), Stp-Acc/Rchg(27), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(33)
Level 28: Inky Aspect -- Stp-Acc/Rchg(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun(29), Stp-Acc/EndRdx(29), Stp-Stun/Rng(31), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Dark Detonation -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(33), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(34), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(36)
Level 32: Dark Extraction -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), SlbAll-Build%(37), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 35: Quasar -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 38: Eclipse -- PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(40), TtnCtn-ResDam(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(43)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46), Rct-ResDam%(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Dark Sustenance 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 10: Shadow Recall -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(43), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(50)
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Seers Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
------------
------------