Council in Brickstown Safeguard see through Stealth once

Kartanian

Roughly since March or April (not sure of the specific date; my combat log is turned off), the Council in the Brickstown bank safeguard mission (hero side) will see through any amount of PVE stealth once as if it wasn't active, fire one attack just like they are doing to objects, and then ignore the PC until proper aggro conditions are met.

I have tested with characters using stalker Hide, Illusion's Improved Invisibility, and the combination of the Stealth power and the Celerity (Run) +Stealth IO. The four different characters were on two different accounts, but running on the same computer and network to the game. Times varied during the day. Each mission was on a separate day. Two missions run with a team, where other members of the team experienced the same thing. Three missions run solo. No other mob groups were affected; just Council of any type on the city map: minion, LT, boss. Consistent behavior: The Council unit on the street spotted the character at the normal aggro distance (regardless of PVE stealth value), fired once, and turned to fire at objects. Then, the Council unit responded to being attacked in the same way it would if the stealth was active. If the player character took damage, then the stealth dropped as normal. In this case, Assassin Strike could not be activated for the stalkers in its stealthed mode. (Working as intended.)

I put this in as a support request to see if it was a known issue on April 24, after the second time this had happened and I was beginning to see the pattern. GM Tahquitz suggested I put in a bug report. After collecting more data (without putting a whole lot of attention into it, obviously!), I'm posting this one.

Cheers,

~K

Edited by Kartanian