Warshade Shadow Cloak Option

My favorite thing to do is to pick Auras that are visible FX while the Shadow Cloak is toggled on (using M06 as the color of choice since that's a bright saturated purple).

Celestial Aura that includes Eyes will cause your Eyes to glow more brightly with Shadow Cloak on (it's pretty cool ... in a slightly creepy kind of way).

Sparkles Body Heavy will produced a cloud of glittering sparkles in the "empty volume" of the Shadow Cloak that is just downright inspiring to see.

I use both of the above auras on different costume slots and set them up as Combat auras, so they aren't always on (but I can activate them at any time if I feel like doing a little light RP) so that they can be more of an "on demand" kind of aura effect.

I'm sure there are other auras that can interact with Shadow Cloak in creative ways ... and I only just recently found out that the Radiant part of Ascension Gloves doesn't get suppressed by Shadow Cloak on female models, so there's definitely some edge case weirdness interactions going on with what Shadow Cloak does to your avatar's appearance.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, Redlynne said:

I'm sure there are other auras that can interact with Shadow Cloak in creative ways ... and I only just recently found out that the Radiant part of Ascension Gloves doesn't get suppressed by Shadow Cloak on female models, so there's definitely some edge case weirdness interactions going on with what Shadow Cloak does to your avatar's appearance.

Actually that works with male models too FYI. And thanks for the suggestion I might try and see how this works