been paying for a while and all of the sudden tequila wont run

Good_old_Rabbit

no errors or anything, i double click the tequila icon it open the window that say 32 bit - 64 bit and so on - useually i just click play and go in but now it just crush like i never click'd it in the first place

i need to lvl up
and protect the city
what will my robots will do without me

please help!

• Game Master

To start:

-- Windows Updates in progress: did you reboot the system recently?

-- Is Tequila finished updating?  If the bar isn't fully green, allow it to finish first.

If it's not those two issues, we'll need more info about your computer to help further.

• Like 1

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

yes I reboot my system frequently 

and about the tequila update - I don't think that i explained myself properly - the first window that open after you double click the tequila icon with the big logo of homecoming and the play button on the left comes up for around 2 seconds, instead of "play" there are just three dots "..." and then it shuts down

the entire thing takes around a second or two and that's that.
was working fine until few days ago.

• City Council

Go into the folder with Tequla.exe, delete the files "tequila.xml", "TequilaActivityLog.txt", and "tequilalog.xml"  Leave all other files including "Tequila.exe" alone.  Once you've deleted those 3 files launch Tequila and it shouldn't crash anymore.

• Like 1