Master Mind Dismiss Pets

Mageman

Sometimes, after completing a mission, I will dismiss all my pets and re-summon them in the next mission. As soon as I see the EXIT button, I will dismiss all and then click exit. In the chat window, I will frequently see that a pet was defeated by something even though the pet is leaving because I dismissed it, not because it was defeated.

The reason for dismissing my pets is I don't have to worry about them attacking/getting attacked as I travel and I don't like leaving a pile of corpses (especially with Robotics/) where-ever I zone (like in a base or at a train station). Maybe even change it so when the Master Mind changes zones, they don't leave a pile of corpses behind since his/her pets travel with the MM.

Edited by Mageman

Out of curiosity are you using "/petcom_all dismiss" or "/release_pets"?

As far as the game saying something defeated them I think that's WAI. As far as I am aware the game credits the last thing to do damage to a critter as the one that defeated it when it dies, so whatever was the last thing to do damage to your pet, as far as the game is concerned, is what killed it when you are sending them packing.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"