Diversify Generic Costume pierces

I can't really expect some female to male that are exclusive only, but some costume pieces should be available for all models, if 2/3 of the models share them

Legacy helmets are ugly as hell, except that steel one looks nice if you think of it as a radiator fin on a robot or a Rocketier helmet with more than one fin

helmet.png.0e6da46abae511f29230885f6f86211d.png

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

The trouble is, to my understanding, that costume pieces aren't as immediately and simply proliferable* the way that Powers / Power Sets are.

Specific proprietary files are needed to get things like 3D assets to be modified and working in the game to a level which the Homecoming Team consider acceptable.

Of course, this is an educated guess on my part, based on information provided to me by people who have made convincing bids at explaining the situation to me.  If I am incorrect, I welcome someone more knowledgeable to demonstrate what misinformation I may be propagating on this subject.

* (It's a word!   . . . now that there are people who have read it and understand what I mean by it.  That's how new words get added to a language, after all.)

Oh, and, since I wasn't particularly clear in my last post:  

I fully support the distribution of all costume pieces to all player-character models, regardless of sex/gender as soon as possible!

I'm a full-floodgates-open kinda player when it comes to costume pieces (and animations).  

14 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

Specific proprietary files are needed to get things like 3D assets to be modified and working in the game to a level which the Homecoming Team consider acceptable.

I assumed they kind of had that problem "solved" in a way as they have done some amazing things, gloves and boots being separated.  I just don't think it should be too hard, as male/female/gargantum all share the same helmets except for the Legacy types it shouldn't be too difficult.  Not saying its easy, but compared to other things its probably one of the easiest things  next to the boots/gloves on seperate limbs for just those 4 helmets alone.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer