LF help with a Savage\EA Stalker

SmokenBud

Hello Stalkers!

I have recently come back to the game (last playing back on live before all my friends convinced me to leave COH) and am thrilled to be back! I have been trying out different AT's and think I may have found my home with stalker. 

I'm very interested in Savage Melee and am pretty sure I want EA as my secondary. Are there any experienced Savage\EA stalkers who can shed some light on a solid build? Both for leveling and endgame would be super appreciated!

I have a good idea on the Savage picks and slots (proc out Savage Leap), but not sure how to build EA for endgame with it. 

Hoping there are some who can help point me in the right direction!

I’m away from my computer so can’t post my build, but I run savage melee with energy aura.  EA is fantastic and is my favorite secondary. I take everything in EA except for disrupt and overload. Get all the types (Except psi) up to softcap first and foremost, but that is pretty easy to do even without taking maneuvers. Then I build for recharge, which energy aura also helps with the +20%. 

I personally also like to pick up rune of protection from the sorcery pool to supplement my resists. With decent recharge it is up 50% of the time. Between the resistance toggles, tough, set bonuses and rune you can have very solid resists 50% of the time. Between defenses, resists, and energize you have very good mitigation. 

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Sorcery
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(46)
Level 2: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def(9)
Level 4: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9), LucoftheG-Def(11)
Level 6: Assassin's Frenzy -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(15)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 14: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(17), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(17), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), GldArm-3defTpProc(19)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21), LucoftheG-Def(21)
Level 18: Kinetic Dampening -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(23), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(23), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25)
Level 20: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Rchg(29), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Obl-%Dam(31)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), Rct-ResDam%(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 26: Spirit Ward -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Arcane Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 30: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(33), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-%Dam(34), Arm-Dam%(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Erd-%Dam(36), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(37)
Level 35: Energy Drain -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(37), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 41: Hemorrhage -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dam%(43), TchofDth-Dam%(43)
Level 44: Moonbeam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Soul Storm -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43), EndMod-I(45)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy 
Level 44: Experimental Injection 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 1: Quick Form 
------------

Here are the totals:  note rune of protection is on, hasten is on (2 seconds short of perma), hide is also on, but is in suppressed status so it displays in combat defense totals.

image.png.62bad06aa50e9101974ca275eec155c5.png

Edited by Saikochoro

• SmokenBud changed the title to LF help with a Savage\EA Stalker

No problem.  I edited my post above to include the build I currently run with for my SM/EA stalker.  A couple things to note:  I put this together when I was already level 50.  You can work it a little to work with you as you level.  You can replace purple sets on AOEs with obliteration and melee sets with crushing impact as you level.  Those are usually my go-to sets prior to level 50.  This build is also quite expensive so keep that in mind.