Regrowth Animation Cancel?

SylvanMansion

Plantroller here.

Let's talk about Nature Affinity characters having to run after  and keep up with the team, but then have to stop to cast REGROWTH.

Because of this, the power has to be turned off when moving instead and back on to autocast.

Any ideas? Animation Canceling macros or other?

Edited by SylvanMansion

Thank you for replying. I noticed that PVPers have something they use called "Animation Canceling" moves that stops the animation and allows them to keep attacking.

In Nature Affinity, a player can't keep Regrowth on auto cast and expect to run and keep up with the group. The animation forces the character to stop, and then cast regrowth. 

I was researching through threads to find a solution for having to stop and cast... or I'll just stop playing her.

I haven't seen anyone "rock the aura" in ages. It's hardly necessary, and it's a playstyle generally associated with CoH beginners thinking healers are the only means of support in this game.

But if you are dead set on playing the aura rocking healer type and setting regrowth on auto, get super speed and combat jumping and hop forward as you move, the momentum will carry you a bit before you drop and animate regrowth. This is the fundamentals of jousting, a highly recommended technique for melee blasters.

Also the emote trick doesn't work on autopowers, you are gonna have to manually click your heal. Either through a macro that strings the power and the emote or a bind

powexecname regrowth$$em liedown

• Like 2

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!