The Excelsior Swashbucklers!

Onemantankwall

Attention all pirates and scallywags!!! The Swashbucklers are a pirate sg created to band together a themed pirate crew for events and teams the sg comes with your very own deluxe pirate fort (Fort Mako) pm me for a sg inv! My hopes is create themed teams ccs and other events with a loyal crew at me side we are growing steadily and have a fully flushed out base my email is @the tank wall or find me on here if you are interested in finding a crew to call home.

the pirate theme is pretty loose long as you in fact are some kind of pirate or rather resemble a pirate. Vikings, freebooters, raiders, buccaneers, privateers, and corsairs are all welcome! Even the controversial ninja pirate hybrid will be thought about as being accepted if you got the arrrgh to pull it off! I'd like to start setting up dates for crew gatherings very soon so be ready to set sail! 

your highly detailed home has 210 custom built cannons and counting, a medic, a workshop, a blacksmith, rec quarters, a guard house, a tavern, teleporters, and a treasure hoard all marked accordingly. We currently have 8 sloops and a tugger in our  fleet  with contract deals with both sides of the alignment. As pirates we couldn't just  have a simple base hub NOOO we needed a place to come home to after pillaging and plundering both Paragon and Rogue islands alike!

screenshot_200827-08-31-58.jpg

screenshot_200827-08-31-40.jpg

screenshot_200827-08-32-14.jpg

screenshot_200827-08-32-53.jpg

screenshot_200826-19-05-00.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later

Quick update folks we have all but died out or died down in activity! We are running pretty consistent themed nights and are over 30+ strong. We have discord for events and news. We have a one of a kind fully functional base that after a quick remodel rivals cosmic's use time with loads of eye candy around it the likes Homecoming has never seen before no one has anything that comes close to a pirate fort even on Everlasting! Find us in ga me or pm me on here if you'd like to join the crew of The Swashbucklers! 

screenshot_200928-14-35-50.jpg