Fighting power pool diversification

had an idea that i thought might be interesting, to have additional pool power sets that are, exclusive from, and functionally the same as the Fighting pool set.

if reusing animations, and the like was easy enough to do perhaps a kicking based Variant would work.

perhaps some basic weapons, such as sword, club, axe, ect

i understand this is something that is really low priority, if it is even possible, so i suppose this is a more of a , see how people are interested, type thing

I mean you basically just add some animations to the power customization at a Tailor's and you're golden aren'tcha? No need for an entire powerset.

I can see it being tricky if you want to extend it to weapons as well as kicking though, since it'd require a Weapon customization option so you could pick which to use...

Unless you gave Fighting its own Weapon slot. If you wanted to be barehanded you just leave it barehanded, or maybe be able to pick some big punchy gauntlets, or a sword or whatever. You'd need to then pick an appropriate animation for it so you aren't just punching with a sword in your hand, but... I can see it working.