Badge Tracking Question

Arc-Mage

For some reason, my main toon Arc-Mage, it no longer shows progression percentages when I hover the mouse over any of the "Closest to Completion" Badges. Any ideas on how to bring that back?

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I don't know if the reason would fit in your case - but I find if a team or league window is "behind" the badge progress list, the percentages won't display. If I click the league or team window down, so it's not behind the list, it shows. 

12 hours ago, Ukase said:

I don't know if the reason would fit in your case - but I find if a team or league window is "behind" the badge progress list, the percentages won't display. If I click the league or team window down, so it's not behind the list, it shows. 

I fixed it last night. Spent some time going over the game options. I must have turned off "Pop up Menu Help" at some point. Don't do that by the way. The "Pop up Menu Help" actually helps a lot more than you would think. Thank you for the reply tho.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.