Any Terata or Young Phalanx (old Virtue folks) around?

OmegaX123

Don't know if anyone would remember me, but I was M2 ('Manticore Jr') in the YP, and I don't remember the name I used in Terata back in the day. Also incidentally was OmegaX in Freedom Reborn (SG made up of people from the unofficial/modding forums for the "Freedom Force" games, appropriately enough on the Freedom server). Hoping to find out if any of the old crews (especially Terata and YP) are about.

Also, I know this isn't the place for this, but if it's true that the server hosts have a database with all the old accounts/characters, like was rumored when the S.C.o.R.E. project got leaked, then there may be someone running around technically having, if they so desired, access to my old characters, because I tried to register under the name I was using back then (OmegaX), and both forum and game accounts with that name already exist.

I think I remember Raptor from the FR forums, unless I'm just crazy, but it's possible that either you joined the SG after I semi-abandoned Freedom in favor of Virtue, or we were just never on at the same time, because I don't remember Capt. Consuit. Nonetheless, wholeheartedly agree that it's good to see some of the old crew around.