Ideas for Kheldian Patron Pools for Kheldians

Most seem to agree in this day and age while khelds are far from bottom tier they have certainly not aged the best either. While many tend to discuss mainly their forms I personally think the addition of several ancillary pools via some patron styled quest lines given by the PB and WS contacts could give them some much needed additional variety among the ATs themselves and expand their lore based flavor.

My first thought is a mini master mind style pool for light and dark themes respectively that give the khelds a pet in the style of the ones many patron pools get but as a unbound kheldian essence as the intial power, and several buff it up powers for to fill out the pool to make it if given the powers and slots to focus on it, viable enough for base line end game mobs.

2 more of the pools again would be more about human and Bi form builds, the idea being a pool of a more unique nature, each with a toggle that keeps you in human form but grants you the additional powers of the form in a temp power bar as we are seeing more powers use in limited ways. This would obviously be aimed and give a way in high level builds to access the powers of the forms but dont like the look of the forms or way they cut off access to their standard powers. I think just the fact it would still be very limited by slots over all would keep such things from being OP.

Finally the 4th pool for each would be for in the forms only and be new form only powers to enhance both forms equally. I would think in keeping with the team nature of khelds, they could be support/buff/debuff auras that would be equally useful to both forms and allies of varied sorts.

Granted this is a very rough idea, and one I imagine the far more hard core number cruncher and power theory builders can do better with. And while this will only help/alter khelds at the higher levels I figure that is maybe the best way to approach it rather then something more broad reaching.

As for the quest lines, really they could be carbon copies of the vil patron pool arcs with a kheldian/nictus/ council skin thrown on everything and they would work just fine.