Mastermind version of Increased density doesn't work reliably

jslfrombx

I haven't tried other archetype, but since kin is brand new for master mind I assume it's a bug just with them.

To the point, most of the time Increased density will not provide knockback protection to my team, I checked on my pet stat page and the knockback resist just isn't there most of the time. Mind you there is some time where the kockback is listed and it seem to work, but most minion I check don't have it. Not sure what cause the power to work/fail need more testing.

I hope this is in your mean to fix, because as a a kin Mastermind we have precious few way to buff our pet before fulscrum shift, since speed boost doesn't work on pet because recharge bonus fuck up the IA, if I remember right what devs told us back in the day. so getting that to work would really help lower level play as a kin MM

If I recall the changes the devs had to make to prevent pets from spazzing out under Speed Boost, it still increases your pets' movement, but the -recharge, as you describe, has no effect on their abilities. I'd prefer to see whatever caused them to wig out get fixed, so we could get the full benefit from it, but without knowing how much attention Paragon Studios gave it, I have no idea how intractable a problem it was.

• 2 weeks later