Question regarding rad/elm

Colder

I'm looking to start an electric melee character, I've never brought one up so want too. 

I'm currently hung up on brute or tanker, I know it performs best on stalkers with AS replacing the near useless "clap" power, but I prefer the tanky roles (this month, haha) 

My question is pretty simple, since tanker AoEs were improved, did you electric melee tanks notice a change with thunderstrike and jacob's ladder? Are you hitting more mobs with these attacks? Is the area of effect bigger? Is this enough to roll tank over brute? What about lightning rod, did this power change too? Does it effect more targets or have a bigger aoe? The power that jumps from enemy to enemy, does it effect more targets on tankers?

Edit: I forgot to add, this will be my first Rad tanker, but I've got plenty Rad brutes. Did the aoe on ground zero and radiation therapy improve too? I know the brute version of ground therapy effects a set number of enemies or teammates, is the tank version number the same? Is the range at least wider? Same question for therapy, range wider or allow more targets?

Thanks so much

Edited by Colder