Where is my Alpha:Cardiac Resist?

cohRock

My stone tank just reached his Alpha tier 4 (Cardiac Core Paragon), which is documented as adding 20% resist to the benefits he had at tier 3.  But when I look at the resistance values shown in the Combat Attributes window, it shows no extra resistance.  Is this just an oversight in Combat Attributes or do I misunderstand what actually happened?  I relogged and rechecked, thinking that maybe the new value had to clock in.  It didn't help.  Also, the new tier 4 alpha is equipped.

-- Rock

It's an enhancement bonus so it wouldn't show as a buff under Combat Stats anywhere. It's applied to each power individually and only a portion of the enhancement bonus isn't subject to the ED diminishing returns. If you hover over the powers in the Enhancement screen it should list the Endurance Reduction bonus total for each and be reflected there but only as a total value. You'll have to math it to see how much extra bonus is being applied.

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

@Frostbiter, Thank you.

So it only applies to powers that have slottable resist?  As a stoner, that would be Brimstone and Granite Armors, and Stone Skin.  I was hoping it would be 20% resist to all powers, but that was probably unrealistic.  At least it is still useful to him, unlike, say, an SR tank who doesn't even have any resist.  (Well except for the unslottable scaling resist as health goes down, and possibly Tough.)

Edited by cohRock
correction

-- Rock

Correct, the various Enhancement bonuses from Alpha Slotting only applies to powers that take that type of  Enhancements. 

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper