Further Missions from Marshal Brass

mudpuppy630511

I'm not sure where to place this thread. Anyway, I did the arc from Dr. Shelly Percy and was introduced to Marshal Brass at level 18. I unintentially crossed over via Null to the Blue side and did a TF and levelled to 20. I crossed ack over and did the first two missions of the Aeon arc (stealling the jetpack and rescue/kidnap dr. Hammond). The next mission i nthe seires will not trigger even though I halted XP at lvl 20. I recently crossed back to Blue and did a couple missions to lvl to 21 and have halted at 21. Is there a minimum level requirement to trigger the final missions in the "Aeon conspiracy arc?"

Thanks

Brass doesn't offer missions after you hit 20, unless his arc is active (I think).  I don't really know what crossing over to blue would do to active mission arcs.  Is Brass listed as an active contact for you?  If so, does he have a book icon in his contact profile?  If the answer to either is "no," then crossing over may have disrupted the arc somehow.

That said, I think you can do his missions as an Ouroboros Flashback arc at any level.  You might have to redo the first mission to get it going, though.  (BTW, stealing the jetpack and getting it to Flammond are both part of the first mission.)  Or you could "tag along" with someone who is doing the arc and is willing to share missions with you.

In any case, best of luck, and here's hoping someone more knowledgeable about this sort of stuff will chime in with something more helpful!