Beam Rifle/Ninja Training bug

MetalSiryn

I actually just came to the forums to ask about this. I'd like to add that it seems to be an issue with the Ninjutsu-style pools in general. I have an AR/Ninja blaster that shoots from his knees, and my BR/Invuln Sent is now cursed to always fire from his knees after I found out the Ninja epic pool has the same problem. Respeccing out of the pool didn't help either.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Might be the ninja training pool in general.  It's probably in the same spidery code that makes the beam swords disappear too.  (guessing since I'm not a coder of any sort)  Thankfully, it doesn't really affect the gameplay, other than you're firing from the knees.  

Also, got a reply from GM Coldsnap as well.  It's a known bug, but I'm gonna keep this thread up for others to reply to, and so they know it's a known bug.

((Thank you GM_Coldsnap))

• Like 1

• 6 months later
  • 4 months later

Was hoping to see this issue fixed by now. I get it is apparently a low priority thing and maybe even a total PITA to track down as to the cause, but some kind of update/official word would be much appreciated. My Beam/Ninja Blaster is just sitting there looking at me every time I log in and I swear I hear him saying "Are you ever gonna play with me?"

At which point I quickly cycle past the page he sits on because, man, that is kind of a loaded question!  😄

Hello, my name is Ynaught and I am an altaholic.

• 1 month later

Been almost a couple months since I last posted at this point, and with the new update coming, I was really hoping there'd be a fix for this. But so far, nada. Could we at least get an update that it's a known issue? I don't expect an instant fix or anything, but official word that it's at least known would be great.

Hello, my name is Ynaught and I am an altaholic.