cant play because of resolution

DuHast

I got the game working, but I wanted CoH to look it's best so I set the graphic settings (in game) to ultra and increased the resolution.

Unfortunately, CoH wasn't meant for 4k and I wasn't thinking about that when I put it on the "recommended" setting (3840 x 2160).

now I cant access settings on the log in (to the game) because the mouse won't go off screen and the only way I can put in my password,

is to tab to that field, type it and hit enter, but cant access the right option to lower the res setting because its off screen.

I've tried deleting all the files associated with Tequila (couldn't find any other way to uninstall it) and redownloaded / reinstalled and its the same thing.

does anyone know the launch parameter for windowed mode? apparently my searchfoo is weak because I couldn't find anything related to launch parameters, but I know they exist

58598996_286261115644943_210793099352342528_n.jpg.726e9c75ef353beeb3dfd679dc5203ef.jpg

58462168_279956362944231_4731935439038971904_n.jpg.9be94f844135d3f32185669dc726e7c1.jpg

If i recall right in another thread, cant remember which one other 4k users fixed the problem by editing the system setting in the registry somewhere.

See here: https://score.savecoh.com/index.php/topic,198.msg1732.html#new

Remember that the graphical settings are stored in your system registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cryptic\coh . You can run Regedit to access and modify the values if needed.

Fixed it. Had to set the DPI setting to application and NOT system!

I am running in 4k currently with no problems.

To get there, I tried changing the DPI setting to application (like recommended) but it didn't seem to have any effect.

I then tried turning off vsync... which actually worked and enabled me to play in glorious 4k.

I didn't have your exact issue from looking at your screenshots but it never hurts to try.