auto enhance

UltraAlt

Okay, so this is kind of a surface dive.

I haven't explored the IO sets.

Basic SO and  Basic IOs seem to default to the mentality of "the best defense is a good offense".  I would call this the attack, offensive, or damage (default mode in DCUO) option.

This, for sure, is a good starting place. Many players just want to "Hulk smash!"/max damage. I understand that entirely.

It would be good to have a couple more options.

One that is more based on defense/control and one based on reducing endurance consumption/constitution?

defense/control example 1 - after the first two accuracies, hold, immobilize, debuff, slow, etc until all these types are covered by one slot each.

defense/control example 2 - if a power has multiple effects, don't double up on one, place one of each type before putting in a 2nd of the same kind. [Shinobi has to-hit and defense options - instead of double slotting the to-hit in this mode, the selection would be to-hit and then a defense before slotting a second to-hit]

reducing endurance consumption/constitution? example - after the first two accuracies (if applicable), any power that costs over 10 end or 0.52/sec gets and end reducer before a damage enhancement.

The two of these could be combined together (instead of being attack/damage focused) and that tends to be how I set stuff up to insure that I can continue fighting during a prolonged battle. 

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

sorry posting in wrong area.

• Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.