Powers on power bar unclickable

For all characters, I set up power tray 9 as a vertical bar on the left-hand side of my screen and fill it with my toggles.  Typically, sprint on top, a travel power under it, and then armor and utility toggles.  See attached picture.

On live, it is consistently the case that when I log in, the top power (sprint) does not respond to clicks.  I have to click some other power on that bar, at which point the top power becomes clickable.

On beta just now, I found that the top two powers were not clickable when I logged in (so sprint and ninja run in this case).  I clicked one of my armor toggles off and back on again, at which point sprint and ninja run became clickable.

This is regardless of the state of the powers -- they just don't respond to clicks on the power icon, it's not like "sprint is turned off."  If it's on, it doesn't turn off.  If it's off, it doesn't turn on.

On live, this never affects the second power, only the top one, so it was mildly concerning to see the problem, uh, grow or whatever on beta.

I use the 64 bit Mac client.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 12.14.05 PM.png

Edited by aethereal

• 3 weeks later