Investigate Pathogen's Warehouse - multiple entry clues for the next mission

In the "Investigate Pathogen's Warehouse" mission from Agent Watkins' new arc heroside (build 2), it is possible to turn off the sprinklers before corrupting the data stream. If you do so, the timer stops and you have an unlimited amount of time to find the computer used to corrupt the data stream. (I assume this is all working as intended.)

If you then contact Agent Watkins by radio before corrupting the data stream, and choose to quarantine yourself (the Hero option), the "Radio in to Watkins for more details" objective does not complete even after going through all dialogue. If you use the radio again, you can repeat the final bit of dialogue, in which you choose whether to enter the next mission by roof or by the front door, any number of times, and choose different options each time. As a result, it's possible to have both the "Choosing to Knock" and "Choosing to Sneak" clues at the same time, as seen in the screenshot. As far as I can tell, whichever option you choose last is the option that is actually used for the next mission, but I didn't test this extensively.

After doing all this, corrupting the data stream immediately completes the mission as normal.

choosing to knock and sneak.png

This appears to be fixed in build 3. When I try to do this, I can no longer use the radio again after choosing to knock or sneak. (The "Radio in to Watkins for more details" objective still doesn't clear until the mission is over, but that doesn't seem like a big deal.)

• Jimmy locked this topic