Invul vs WP for Claws?

Rinwen

Hello, folks,

While there may be better secondaries for Claws. I'm only interested un Invul vs WP for this character.

I hate, Hate, HAte, HATe, HATE dying... did I mention that I hate dying?  If Claws were a Tanker set I'd roll a Claws Tanker.

While dying happens... which is the best for survival as the main priority; Invul or WP?

I have two characters locked and loaded with, to me, good names and back stories... I just need to focus on one or the other... I already have 21 character slots filled as it is, lol.

Thanks for any insight you may have.

I hate, Hate, HAte, HATe, HATE dying... did I mention that I hate dying? ...

Thanks for any insight you may have.

Insight 1: DPS die.  Scrappers and Blasters both joke about debt badges.  It's how we roll.  Bluntly: Get used to it.

Insight 2: If you use four small purple insps, you are nearly softcapped to defense for all content regardless of what set you're using.  Fewer with larger insps.  So... do that.

Insight 3: WP is better for 'easy' content.  You'll have little downtime and can roll between small packs of mobs quite rapidly.  So in a pragmatic sense, WP at something like -1x2 is better for not dying.

Insight 4: For more difficult content, Invuln is easier to build as highly survivable than WP.  I'm not actually sure who would win the final crown for eg fastest solo ITF builds, but I am sure that Invuln would be cheaper to get to ITF soloing at all than WP.

Insight 5: Multiboxing isn't prohibited at off-peak times, so, you know, make a pocket FF or Cold or something.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker