I said I'd make a DPS sheet, I'm back with one

Underfyre

Kind of. I have 90% of the ground work done. Primaries and Epics are done. It's based of Thorns as the Blast set. Before I flesh out the rest of the sheets and finalize everything, I was wondering if people wanted to take a look and give suggestions to add or change before I turn it into 11 separate sheets and I have to make those changes to all 11 sheets rather than just the 1.

I'm considering make a "Rikti Pylon" mode where it will show the Pylons health and how long it would theoretically take to kill, then basing DPS of that. But that sounds like a massive circular formula.

Here's the link. Make a copy on your google drive and fiddle around. All the purple highlighted blocks are blocks you should be making changes to.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GvmVqGQjTfpHxvAiUQQ5s48Eyop0xHTpcbG38XemVKs/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by underfyre

8 hours ago, Vooded said:

Why not have the secondary as a drop down list with a hidden sheet holding the data like you've done with the primary and ancillary pools?

At that point it'd just be a worse version of Mid's that can track DPS better. I did consider it though, especially because if I wanted to put in drop downs for enhancements and set tracking, it requires a new page with enhancement data, per primary page, just to pull it off. If I do a page for each blast set it allows for comparison between sets.

4 minutes ago, underfyre said:

If I do a page for each blast set it allows for comparison between sets.

Makes sense if that is the intended use.

That said, people might be interested in making comparisons for a fixed assault set - "which primary gives savage assault the most dps?"

Or just tweaking within a given fixed setup - "where can I put this last slot for the most dps?" 

In both of those cases, I would probably just copy/paste the primary worksheet and save a bunch of configurations until I found a favorite. 

1 minute ago, Vooded said:

In both of those cases, I would probably just copy/paste the primary worksheet and save a bunch of configurations until I found a favorite. 

That's basically how I use the sheet. I just make a duplicate of my intended set's sheet and then change whatever needs changing in it for my comparisons.

Alright, I changed it all to work off a single sheet after giving it some thought. Doms don't really work like Sentinels in that there is an established secondary that is best for damage.

Now, given that it's a single sheet and there are tons of mechanics to work with, I might have missed some. Blood Frenzy was quite a bitch to work out the way I wanted it to.

If people could give it a look over and try to break the sheet and let me know what needs to be fixed that would be great.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10GVDAM2e7SPbRSKNC2PrcKENY00GPg7lfJ-re8GgHR0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by underfyre