Long Range Teleport Icon

Megajoule

Now that this functionality has been expanded (thank you, by the way), I again find myself looking at the icon (also used for Mission Transporter) and wishing that it was better.

The one that we have is not only a poor match for the art style of the other icons (being drawn much later, by someone clearly not on the original art team), it's just poor quality (IMO).  It looks like it was pencil-sketched, freehand, on someone's lunch break.  The head is tilted and off-center, the bottom half is cluttered by the (rough, uneven) rings...  I'm certain that someone here in the community (or several someones) could do better.

(I realize that the addition of the Fast Travel popmenu might make the whole matter rather moot, in that we hardly have to look at any of the powers that use that icon at any sort of legible size, where its flaws are apparent; but I feel there's still something to be said for the principle of the thing, and raising official but IMO substandard work to the same level as the rest of the game.)

Edited by Megajoule