Long time no see

Incursion

Out of nowhere I started thinking about this game that i literally played every day for hours on end until they shut down the servers.  Googled about it and can't believe the progress on what's been done to keep this game and community going.  I'm in the process of Installing for the first time, i wonder if any of you remember me or vice versa.  My main account was on the Champion server.  I was in a group called Hero for a couple of years, then merged in with Have A Nice Day (HVND) which was a pvp centric group.  My main handle was Incursion (Inc) on the forums.  Had a lot of great memories in both pvp and pve.  Had a lot of fun running raids with our friends in Earthguard and many other groups. Anyways, hope everyone is doing well in and out of game.  

-Inc

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nuke Leah said:

Welcome home!

I was more on Pinnacle and other servers but I am with you, can't believe the progress on keeping this game and community alive.  It's great!  Have fun with it, there's no other game or community like it.  Glad you found your way here.

Thanks - now i have to figure out how this all works lol.  Just got the install done, but login doens't seem to work with my credentials here (which i assume are what's needed to get in).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nuke Leah said:

Your forum account is different from your game account.  You need to set up a game account and its credentials to log in.

Click the account center tab up top on the forum to find that stuff I think!

yup found it thank you. wow the game is so much different lol.  this is gonna take some time