Error Code 18

Saumer

Howdy, trying to install the new launcher. I completely deleted the other install with Tequila and started fresh, or I'm trying to. Install always gets to 29-30% then stalls, I'm keeping track of file size and other things and nothing moves for at least 12 hours.  Checked the launcher log and everything is getting this error code 18 thingy. Any help will be appreciated. Haven't been able to install since this past Tuesday afternoon.

launcher.log

• City Council

Error code 18 means a partial file was received. It probably means some sort of Internet connectivity problem. Looking at the log file, there are a number of downloads that all seem to time out right around 4 minutes and 15-25 seconds after the download starts. That smells like a problem with some sort of firewall or transparent proxy that is interrupting the transfer after a certain amount of time.

I'd start with rebooting your router.

Yeah, having to use my phone to dl this but never had this much trouble before, got the whole game up in 2 days when I came back a few months ago. No firewall on and no AV so I guess just be patient and it'll correct itself? Or will it keep doing this?