Power Sets Proposals

Blyzzard

I would like to make some proposals
And he who tries nothing has nothing.

First proposal 🙂
A hybrid archetype a mix of scrapper/sentinel.
I explain:
there is the kinetic melee scrapper : this character attacks in close combat and at medium distance. I've always found it hard to see him as a scrapper because of that.
There is also the Mastermind demons who use a whip at medium/long distance.
Why not create an archetype in the middle of medium distance attacks with the sentinels' secondary Power Sets?
First example:
Whip/xxx
The whip exists in the mastermind, so it is reused using the design of power.
So toxic damage whip, with an Aim in the middle and why not one or two hold/immobilize or not, it will be up to the developers.
The advantage of this line is that it can be declined. 
Whip damage :
Smash with a chain whip
Electric with a wire whip (for example)
Fire with a whip either in a flaming chain like the ghost rider or simply a fire whip.
Toxic with a real whip or in its current form.
etc.

Then we can create a line of power "chain with a ball" and it will be enough to decline like the "whip" the damage.
And on these lines by varying the design of the weapons, metal chain and metal ball or stone ball or energy ball etc.

This system is simple and makes it possible to create many lines of power "easily".
Then it will take imagination to find new weapons to be declined ;).

Second proposal.
In the spirit of the first one, it came to me this week while playing my gravity controller.
The Propel power projects objects but I thought it would be nice if these objects had an effect.
For example, if you project a car, a pole, a toilet, etc, let these objects have smash damage.
But if you throw a barrel with a bomb on it that explodes on impact, if it's a barrel of chemicals that the target is covered with chemicals with toxic damage and so on, it's a good idea to be able to have an effect.
And so on and so forth for each object projected by this power.

Last proposal (for today^^)
Let each origin have an enemy origin. Because knowing the game makes it hard to be challenged.
I show you and then I explain ^^
Mutation vs. Science
Magic versus Technology
Natural vs...all
So why like this? Because that's what you see in comic books and so on.
The idea would be that (be careful, the figures are just for the example):
Mutants have 10% resistance to enemies of Mutant origin.
But that mutants are 10% weaker against enemies of science origin.
Same for science characters.
Science characters have 10% resistance to enemies of science origin.
But that science characters are 10% weaker against enemies of mutation origin.
So it is the same for the others (magic and technology) except natural.
Natural by its very nature resists all but natural enemies (mutation, magic, science and technology) by 10% of the damage.
Natural can only obtain one resistance at a time. If the enemies of the mission are mutation and magic he will only have the protection of the first enemy encountered. If he encounters a mutation his protection will be against mutations, but not against magic. If he encounters a "natural" enemy he will have no protection.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by Blyzzard
  • Like 1