Homecoming (Beta) Shard

Sundodge

In order to test this we will soon be opening up a TEMPORARY shard. This will appear in Tequila as Homecoming (BETA) and will require a new patch. We will be using a complete copy of the existing Homecoming account database, so if you wish to partake please ensure you create your account ASAP - once the copy is made, new accounts will not be able to participate in this test.

To begin with, this shard will contain a copy of all characters from one of the existing shards (which one exactly is TBD). Everyone will have access to the /levelupxp command and we’ll also be making everything in the Auction House free in order for you to quickly create new characters and give the new platform a thorough test!

PLEASE NOTE: Characters on the beta shard will be wiped after a couple of days. Do not become attached to anything here, for you will be very disappointed when it’s gone.

- The Homecoming Team

I know I'm being dense but I can't see the option for Homecoming (BETA).  I'd really like to try out some powers on characters I may or may not level up on home shards, depending how the power looks/work with their theme.  Every time, it seems to just automatically start downloading the default option.  Could someone maybe provide me with an up to date link perhaps?  I did search to no avail.

you do have slots for 1000 different characters, zero reason to not try out on live

You can see all the powers in the character creation screen (briefly for auras) but when you're as fussy as me, it's nice to be able to see how they look in game/with editing/at night.  Don't really want to grind a character I may or may not want as a main to 26 or 32 just to see an aura in it's true light.

Everyone will have access to the /levelupxp command

- The Homecoming Team

You can see all the powers in the character creation screen (briefly for auras) but when you're as fussy as me, it's nice to be able to see how they look in game/with editing/at night.  Don't really want to grind a character I may or may not want as a main to 26 or 32 just to see an aura in it's true light.

I'm confused, does the beta server auto-maxlevel your character or something? Otherwise I don't see a difference between servers. Create a toon, run around the map, delete if you want and start over. OR don't delete, you has as much space as you could ever need.

Don't really want to grind a character I may or may not want as a main to 26 or 32 just to see an aura in it's true light.

On Homecoming Beta I don't have to do this because:

Everyone will have access to the /levelupxp command

- The Homecoming Team